Doctissimi,

This just in from Yahoo news:
http://www.usatoday.com/tech/science/columnist/vergano/2009-08-01-roman-city_N.htm?se=yahoorefer

Does anyone have any information on how and when the manna of Saint Nicholas is distributed in Bari? I have looked and found confusing, uninformative and conflicting descriptions of this event. One website indicated it was sold, a no-no as far as I know, at least by the Church. Perhaps someone was confusing the sale of manna bottles with the substance itself.
Thanks in advance,
MG

Marjorie Greene
http://medrelart.shutterfly.com/