My book on the Venerable Bede has just been published by Boydell &
Brewer. I will appreciate comments on it in due course from members
of the list.
if anyone would like to receive information about getting the book
for a 25% discount, please contact me. I wish I could distribute the
book free!

George

George Hardin Brown, Professor of English Emeritus
Department of English, 450 Serra Mall
Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305-2087
Home: 451 Adobe Place, Palo Alto, CA 94306-4501
Phones: Mobile: 650-269-9898; Fax: 650-725-0755; Home: 650-852-1231

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]