Dear All,

Firstly let me thank everyone for their input into the DROID 5.0. proposals catalogue so far. We have had some really good feedback and are building a good picture of the stakeholders in the project and where they feel DROID lies as a tool.

The consultation period for DROID 5.0. ends on 18th September. We can only guarantee that changes up to the 18th will inform the next requirements generation process, however the wiki will remain open as a community resource for the duration of the DROID 5.0. project.

Please, if you haven’t already done so visit http://droid5.yourwiki.net and review the proposals, making any comments or stating your interest as you feel necessary. If you have already taken a look but haven’t made any contributions yet please feel free to do so, all input is greatly appreciated.

We look forward to hearing any further suggestions, and thank you for helping us to make DROID 5.0. a more accomplished tool going into the future.

Best Regards,

Ross Spencer

Digital Preservation Researcher

The National Archives

Kew, Richmond,

Surrey, TW9 4DU

Tel: +44 (0) 20 8392 5330, ext. 2747

www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.

National Archives Disclaimer

This email message (and attachments) may contain information that is confidential to The National Archives. If you are not the intended recipient you cannot use, distribute or copy the message
or attachments. In such a case, please notify the sender by return email immediately and erase all copies of the message and attachments. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message
and attachments that do not relate to the official business of The National Archives are neither given nor endorsed by it.