Hello All,

There have been some recent changes at Intute. Following user feedback, our website (www.intute.ac.uk) has been refreshed and we have released 31 new and updated Virtual Training Suite tutorials (www.vts.intute.ac.uk ) The new site and tutorials have been redesigned to appeal more to users (particularly students), and our content is now organised around 19 top level subject areas.

So what's new? The main change you will notice is that the Home Page will now display the new 19 subject headings, which provide a simpler navigational structure and are aligned to university courses. This means that the Nursing, Midwifery and Allied Health subject gateway (www.intute.ac.uk/nmah) is now available from the Home Page.

Changes at the Virtual Training Suite include a brand new web design, and more graphics and exercises to make the tutorials shorter and easier to read.  Our market research also told us that the Virtual Training Suite is one of the most popular areas of Intute, so we will be making the tutorials much more prominent, and highlighting relevant titles from the new subject pages. Updated tutorials that will be of interest to you include:

*	Internet for Nursing (www.vts.intute.ac.uk/tutorial/nursing )
*	Internet for Midwifery (www.vts.intute.ac.uk/tutorial/midwifery ) - this is a brand new tutorial
*	Internet for Health and Social Care (www.vts.intute.ac.uk/tutorial/healthandsocialcare )
*	Internet for Medicine (http://www.vts.intute.ac.uk/tutorial/medicine )

The MyIntute interface has also been streamlined so that you can access all of the features and saved content through a single page.  Email alerts have been simplified and these will align to the 19 subject headings. If you have saved categories within the current service these will be transferred across to the new system as saved keywords, which will continue to work as email alerts.

If you have any comments or feedback, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards,
Loraine Wojciechowicz

Intute: Nursing, Midwifery and Allied Health
http://www.intute.ac.uk/nmah

University of Nottingham
Room B159
Kings Meadow Campus