	-----Original Message-----
	From: UK medical/ health care library community / information
workers [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Prue, Andy
	Sent: 07 August 2009 13:24
	To: [log in to unmask]
	Subject: Re: Friday trip down memory lane

	... or on your fingers like I still do today. I can always use
the modular add-on: my toes, when calculations get really difficult !

	Cheers

	Andy ;-)

	Andy Prue
	Web Development Librarian
	KSS Library & Knowledge Services Development Team,
	Calverley House, 55 Calverley Road
	Tunbridge Wells, Kent  TN1 2TU

	Tel: 01892 - 704246
	email: [log in to unmask]
	Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/andyprue
	"There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man.
It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is
the middle ground between light and shadow - between science and
superstition. And it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit
of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area
which we call The Twilight Zone".