Hello, everyone.   Here's one important item that should be added to the list of 32 items that can be found in a library brochure (I've also added it to the list below:

Library Mission/Vision Statement

BTW, some of you have asked for the URL to the brochure that listed the top 10 reasons to use the library:
http://www.mlanet.org/pix/nmlm_07/large/valnet.jpg
However, I suggest checking out all of the library brochures listed on MLA's Creative Promotions brochures website (http://www.mlanet.org/resources/nml-month/), as some of them, such as http://www.mlanet.org/pix/nmlm_07/large/cm_research_2.jpg also offer additional compelling reasons to use the library and the unique and skilled services that the librarians provide.

Some of you also wanted me to forward the brochures I had gotten.  I can't do so because some libraries wished to keep their brochure private.  However, I will post to the lists again, asking for the URLs of their library brochures or contact info of those willing to email their brochure.

Take care,

Tanya

Tanya Feddern-Bekcan, MLIS, AHIP, MOT, OTR/L http://www.geocities.com/nqiya/libraryarticles.html formerly Tanya Feddern
305.243.3999 - [log in to unmask] - 305.325.9670 (fax)

EBM Theme Director & Reference and Education Librarian Louis Calder Memorial Library

University of Miami Miller School of Medicine

"A library without a librarian is a reading room."-- Jenny Garcia of the University of Wyoming, MLS, AHIP