Oops! Further to this, I missed a couple of forward slashes off the
usual BNFC homepage address i.e. it's usually http://bnfc.org/bnfc/

The rest of my email is as below!

Rosemary

Before acting on this email or opening any attachments you should read the Blackpool, Fylde and Wyre Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust's email disclaimer available on its website
http://www.bfwh.nhs.uk/disclaimer/2008-01.asp