Good afternoon,

We seem to have had an intermittent blip with our direct link from our
hospital intranet to the BNF for Children. i.e. Instead of taking us to
the usual BNFC homepage (http:bnfc.org/bnfc/), it has taken us to a
'Medicines Complete' page https://www.medicinescomplete.com/mc/ , and
clicking on the BNF for Children link from there, you are asked for a
subscription/login (which doesn't work, using either Athens or by
organisation).

It has happened a few times in the last few days apparently (according
to our consultant paediatrician) - but inconsistently. She's just
contacted me about it, and just in the past half hour, I've found it's
sometimes fine and then all of a sudden, for no apparent reason, we get
Medicines Complete instead. Leaving it a few minutes sometimes sorts it
out, back to normal - but busy clinicians may well not do this, and
anyway, that's really not acceptable, for obvious reasons!

Has anyone else also experienced this intermittent problem?

Any advice gratefully received!

Thanks,

Rosemary Legg
Electronic Services Librarian
Blackpool, Fylde & Wyre Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Blackpool Victoria Hospital
01253 303338

Before acting on this email or opening any attachments you should read the Blackpool, Fylde and Wyre Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust's email disclaimer available on its website
http://www.bfwh.nhs.uk/disclaimer/2008-01.asp