________________________________

From: UK medical/ health care library community / information workers
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Isabella Edgar
Sent: 11 August 2009 09:37
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Charges/Membership Question

Dear all

I am about to start running a small library with Charitable status but
set in a hospital (therefore non NHS). I know there has been a similar
question but I wondered if anyone charges for providing photocopies of
journal articles to those who aren't able to come into the library and
photocopy themselves?  Would appreciate a chat with anyone out there?
Also wondering if anyone charges a membership fee?

Thanks

Isabella Leese