Hi, I hope this is okay to put on the list, but I do hate discarding information in any media if someone has a use for it.

We have an ABR1400M microfilm reader that is still working as a reader, but the rollers that feed the paper through are worn so it cannot print the pages out.
We also have 357 3M cartridges of 16mm microfilm that holds our medical journal collection from 1989 to 1992 of about 30 titles, these are stored in a metal flame retardant cabinet. The reader can go free to a good home and £50 would secure the cabinet and/or films. Buyer collects in both instances. On offer to Friday 14th. Then it's good bye!

Kind Regards
Beverley Walsh ACLIP
Assistant Librarian
West Suffolk Hospital