Dear all,

It appears there is more to it than I thought!  Ovid now say that the retain print costs I have been quoted are as  follows

The costs below are for the electronic access only and the only additional cost is VAT.The cost of the print subscription is extra to the electronic access and would need to be budgeted for.

So not necessarily cheaper by the time you have added the cost of a print and online sub through a subscription agent.

sorry if I got everyone's hopes up as high as mine!

Sarah

--
Sarah Massey
Knowledge & Library Services Manager

Tel No: 0114 27 17347
Fax No: 0114 27 17185
 email: [log in to unmask] or for more general enquiries: [log in to unmask]
Website: www.illingworthlibrary.nhs.uk
To access the databases, online books and full text journal articles provided by the National Core Content, Yorkshire & the Humber Strategic Health Authority and Sheffield Children's NHS Foundation Trust, login using your Athens ID at http://www.library.nhs.uk
If you work for the NHS and don’t have a current Athens Account instead of entering your Athens ID,  you can register by clicking "Register here" at http://www.library.nhs.uk