Dear list,

I wonder if anybody would be able to send me a copy (ideally electronic)
of the following article.

"Barking up the right tree" challenges for health care reform
Author: J Sturmberg
Publication: Medical Journal of Australia
Volume: 191 (2), Pages 64-66, July 2009

I contacted the British Library and Subito and although they do take the
journal they haven't yet received this particular issue.

Thanks as usual

Gethin

Gethin White
Medical Librarian
Connolly Hospital
Blanchardstown
Dublin 15

"Ta an fhaisneis sa riomhphost seo (ceangaltain san aireamh) faoi run.
Baineann se leis an te ar seoladh chuige  amhain agus ta se ar intinn go
bhfaighfidh siadsan amhain e agus gurb iadsan amhain a dheanfaidh breithniu
air. Mas rud e nach tusa an duine ar leis e, ta cosc iomlan ar aon fhaisneis
ata ann, a usaid, a chraobhscaoileadh, a scaipeadh, a nochtadh, a fhoilsiu, na
a choipeail . Seains gurb iad tuairimi pearsanta an udar ata san iomhphost
agus nach tuairimi FSS iad.

Ma fuair tu an riomhphost seo tri dhearmad, bheadh muid buioch da gcuirfea in
iuil don Deasc Seirbhisi ECT ar an nguthan ag +353 1 6352757  no ar an
riomhphost chuig [log in to unmask] agus ansin glan an riomhphost seo ded'
choras."

"Information in this email (including attachments) is confidential.
It is intended for receipt and consideration only by the intended recipient.
If you are not an addressee or intended recipient, any use, dissemination,
distribution, disclosure, publication or copying of information contained in
this email is strictly prohibited.  Opinions expressed in this email may be
personal to the author and are not necessarily the opinions of the HSE.

If this email has been received by you in error we would be grateful if you
could immediately notify the ICT Service Desk by telephone at +353 1 6352757
or by email to [log in to unmask] and thereafter delete this
e-mail from your system"