Hi Beth,

There is a short article about their use in induction for Coleg Ceredigion at
http://www.inf.aber.ac.uk/news/backissues/nov08.asp ('
Alternative Inductions for Coleg Ceredigion students').
Also a blog post about their use at Coleg Gwent here:
http://blogs.rsc-wales.ac.uk/lr/2007/11/14/case-study-of-the-cps-voting-system-at-coleg-gwent-pontypool-campus-learning-centre/

I have one or two other examples (e.g. one from Aberystwyth University) - let me know if they might be of use and I will email them to you as attachments.

Some of the main AR systems can be seen in this Delicious account: http://delicious.com/rscwales/voting_systems

Best wishes,

Karl Drinkwater
--
Karl Drinkwater
Swyddog Canfod Adnoddau / Resource Discovery Officer

Ffôn / Phone: (01970) 621847
E-bost / Email: [log in to unmask]
Windows Messenger: [log in to unmask]
Skype: karl.drinkwater