We are delighted to announce that our new website has now been launched,
and can be found at www.pepublishing.com.

There are a whole host of new features included, bringing you more
information and functionality than ever before for all of our publications.

The following new sections are now available for each of our journals:

• Editor's Pick of articles - the best and most interesting articles from each
journal
• Forthcoming Events, such as academic conferences in a particular research
field
• How to keep in touch - how to set-up TOC alerts and get RSS feeds
• Forms for requesting sample copies and recommending journals to a librarian

We will also be considering adding new content in the future to enhance the
site for the communities of researchers that our journals attract.

If there’s anything you’d like to see on the site or comments you’d like to
make, please email us at [log in to unmask]

Follow us on Twitter @PEPublishing