With regards to John Addison's earlier comment you have to remember that some of the reviews on Amazon are tongue in cheek and not genuine.  Look at the sarcastic reviews of Katie Price & Peter Andre's 'Whole new world' album in the music section or the infamous 'three wolf t-shirt' reviews in the clothing section.  Could this review be in the same vein?

David Hughston

Healthcare Library

St Helens & Knowsley Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust

Whiston Hospital

Warrington Road

Prescot

Merseyside