________________________________

From: A list for health related libraries within the North West of
England [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Anderson Lucy (5JX)
NHS Bury
Sent: 13 August 2009 11:58
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Daft NHS Evidence Question

Hi Kieran

I reported it yesterday and Andy Richardson has just sent an email to
core content email list.

NHS Evidence is aware of it and have said:

"Thank you for your enquiry to the NHS Evidence helpdesk.  I can confirm
that this is an issue which has been reported by some of our users and
as a result, we have escalated this with our technical support.  We hope
to have this resolved as soon as possible and wish to apologise for any
inconvenience caused as a result of this issue"

Lucy

Lucy Anderson
Outreach Librarian
T: 0161 765 3485
F: 0161 765 3487
E: [log in to unmask]

NHS Bury
Library Service, Learning and Development Centre, Talbot Grove, Bury,
BL9 6PH
www.burypct.nhs.uk <http://www.burypct.nhs.uk>