Hi All...

I manage to follow the suggestion in

http://goc.grid.sinica.edu.tw/gocwiki/How_to_publish_different_memory_limits_for_different_queues_on_the_same_CE.

That page should be updated because the ldif files changed location.
Just to be clear, the definition of the new GlueCluster and
GlueSubcluster should be done in

     /opt/glite/etc/gip/ldif/static-file-Cluster.ldif

while the definition of the queue, and tagging to the proper
GlueSubcluster should be set in

     /opt/glite/etc/gip/ldif/static-file-CE.ldif

Now, at least this part is working, and depending of my arch JDL
requirement, the WMS is able to select either one queue or another.

Thanks
Cheers
Goncalo