Christos Triantafyllidis wrote:
> Hi,
Hi

>    this can appear after a network instability between TOP BDII and site
> BDII or on service restart of them.
Good to know .. we had an power down event on 25.08 ... we restarted
sBDII ... but how can we check that sBDII is ok ?
a command like
ldapsearch -x -H ldap://grid01.spacescience.ro:2170 -b
mds-vo-name=RO-13-ISS,o=grid

can check the health status of sBDII?

Thanks,
Adrian

--
Best regards,
Adrian

Adrian Sevcenco - Institute of Space Sciences, Romania