Hi Stephen, Steve...

Unfortunately, I need something up and running. I can have a look to the new yaim but I doubt that there is proper documentation already available to know which exact variables and formats do I have to implement...  But anyway, please provide me the proper yaim version, and links...

Regarding the SGE support, it is now mainly handled by CESGA with some help from us @ LIP. But all the possible efforts are now put on CREAMCE support... but we really need some more people on this task.

Cheer
Goncalo