Hello
when accessing new resources with Shibboleth - if access is proving
difficult and things go wrong the resource providers often ask for test
accounts so that they can see the difficulties for themselves.
What are people doing in this situation? Feel free to email me off list.
We have difficulty doing that for fear of breeching the terms and conditions
of the UK Federation, that and the fact that we are using Active Directory
and creating test accounts in there requires involving many more people.
I just wondered how other people go about ironing out wrinkles when the
shibboleth doesn't work first time with new resources.
Thanks