From: "Sharon Robinson" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 9:14 AM
Subject: Changes to supplier Shibboleth datafiles

Hello,

We've had a few examples recently (Westlaw, Sage, BMJ, OUP and Science
Direct) where changes made by the supplier to their Shibboleth datafiles
have
resulted in our users being able to authenticate using Shibboleth. We have
been advised that we need to refresh our metadata. However, the automatic
overnight process and a manual update have proved ineffective and we have
had to stop and start our Shibboleth server. Has anyone found a solution to
this?

Many thanks,

Sharon

Sharon Robinson