it seems to be something for the stomach

found on google books:
Le collezioni Gonzaga: Il carteggio tra la corte cesarea e Mantova (1559-1636) / Elena Venturini
Author Raffaella Morselli
Publisher Silvana, 2005

search for the title on google books, when found --type in cidelle  in  the "search in this book" space.  snippets from three pages should appear

********************************************************************** To join the list, send the message: join italian-studies YOUR NAME to: [log in to unmask] To send a message to the list, address it to: [log in to unmask] To leave the list, send the message: leave italian-studies to: [log in to unmask] In order to report problems or to contact the list's owners, write to: [log in to unmask] For further information, visit our web site: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/italian-studies.html