All,
   Rosenberg's thesis is available for purchase through UMI and probably has the info.
cheers,
eric

On Aug 6, 2009, at 11:37 PM, Katy Evans wrote:

Hi,

Apologies for yet another email, but the original request needs some clarification.

The data table I am after is the one that is referred to at the bottom of page 789 of the Rosenberg manuscript (Am. Min 52, p787-796) - it is an auxiliary data table with data that is not included in the paper.  I already have the paper itself. The table was lodged with the Washington Library of Congress at the time of publication.  The Library of Congress will, in theory, dig the table out and see if they can copy it for me but I would prefer not to send my credit card details by email or fax if I can help it (maybe I'm paranoid) but that is the payment method that they accept.  Turnaround is also 6 weeks minimum, so I was hoping a list member might be able to help.

Regards, Katy

Katy Evans
Dept. Applied Geology
GPO Box U1987