Good morning!

I seem to remember that someone who works for TTS was a subscriber to this list a while ago. Could they please contact me off list?
Many thanks

Towse Harrison
SUN JESTER
Consultants for Lifelong Learning
Historical Interpreters
Community Artists
12 Ascott Road, Aylesbury, Bucks, HP20 1HX
Tel: 01296 423118
http://sun-jester.website.orange.co.uk/
"People know what they do; frequently they know why they do what they do; but what they don't know is what what they do does' Michel Foucault