Dear all,

I am thinking about doing 'something' with pre-school children includind 0-3 and 3-5 year olds.

I have looked at story telling, songs, I spy, using musical instruments etc....

But I am looking at running a series of sessions for this age group over a trail year.

If anyone runs regular drop in or bookable sessions for this age group (not toddler group/ nursery school visits) I would really appreciate information on how you run it what you do- the pit falls etc....

Also if anyone has any ideas on funding for this sort of project that would be great!

Many Thanks

Sally Russell
Chertsey Museum

Windows Live Messenger: Happy 10-Year Anniversary—get free winks and emoticons. Get Them Now