Dear all,

Just a reminder that there is a freely-available dataset of 22,252 UK school addresses now available in Excel or MySQL format from the Office of Public Sector information:

http://www.opsi.gov.uk/advice/poi/edubase300608.zip

The data can be used subject to a free ClickUse license from OPSI:

http://www.opsi.gov.uk/click-use/system/online/pLogin.asp

I know nothing at all about the Red Banana product, which says that it also contains information about key purchasers within schools (the OPSI dataset does give names and contact details for Head Teachers). I just wanted to highlight that this data has been made freely available for those that would like a simple list of schools, in case people weren’t aware.

All best,

Nick

Nick Poole

Chief Executive