Dear Colleagues,

We have recently published a commentary on the creation of a comprehensive
coordinate database in NeuroImage. In this article, we review existing
coordinate databases and discuss the importance of building a coordinate
database containing all neuroimaging papers. As we feel that the
neuroimaging community should be consulted about the relevant issues
concerning such a database (e.g., utility, essential features, possible
approaches), we have created a brief survey. The results of this survey
shall be published in order to inform future database development.

The questionnaire is available here:
http://www.tinyurl.com/db-survey

We want to collect the views of as many neuroimagers as possible, so please
take this opportunity to voice your opinion! And please forward this e-mail
to any interested colleagues. The questionnaire can be filled out without
having read the article; however, it might be helpful to have read the paper
first.

The article can be downloaded here:
http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.neuroimage.2009.01.053

Please also note that in the same issue there are four published responses
to our commentary, written by Antonia Hamilton, Finn Nielsen, David Van
Essen, and Angie Laird, Jack Lancaster, and Peter Fox.

If you have any questions about our article or the questionnaire, feel free
to contact us.

Sincerely,
Jan Derrfuss ([log in to unmask] | http://www.jan-derrfuss.de)
Raymond Mar ([log in to unmask] | http://www.yorku.ca/mar/)

P.S. Our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this e-mail. We felt it
would be important to try to reach as many in the community as possible and
therefore posted to multiple mailing lists.