Hi Saad,

Many thanks!

Also I would like to point out that when I ran tbss_2_reg -T in 4.1.4
there
is an error. It was failing to get to -T, but was fine for -n.

We moved the
/bin/rm -f FA/.commands somewhere else and it appears to works now.

[ "$1" = "" ] && Usage

echo [`date`] [`hostname`] [`uname -a`] [`pwd`] [$0 $@] >> .tbsslog

/bin/rm -f FA/.commands

if [ $1 = -n ] ; then