Hi,
I tried to run a 1st level analysis and it ran ok till the stats section but
in post stats it gave the following error:(in the report.log )
contrast_mgr  stats design.con
** ERROR (nifti_image_read): failed to find header file for 'stats/corrections'
** ERROR: nifti_image_open(stats/corrections): bad header info
Error: failed to open file stats/corrections
ERROR: Could not open image stats/corrections
Image Exception : #22 :: Failed to read volume stats/corrections

obviously this file wasnt created. but i dont know why and i dont know how
this file is normally used in post-stats. I ran the fsl_motion_outliers on
the raw data and added the confound matrix using the "add additional
confound' tab in FEAT.  i also selected the "add motion parameters to the
model" . i wonder if this procedure had something to do with the missing
"correction" file.  Any clues ? Thanks
-Vish