Hello,

    I am new to FSL and using the FDT tool and I am running into some of the
same issues that others have in regards to using Eddy Current.  I converted
a dicom file into NIFTI zip format using the MRIcron tool (dicom2niigui) and
saved the files as a compressed NIFTI format (nii.gz)   After running the
Eddy Current tool I selected my file ( i have renamed several times and it
is currently saved as set01_data.nii.gz) and I am getting the following error:

wrong # args: should be "ecc_update_files w filename"
wrong # args: should be "ecc_update_files w filename"
    while executing
"ecc_update_files .fdt /home/mcuser/Desktop/DTI
/DTI_NIFTI_Format/Control/set01_data.nii.gz"
    ("eval" body line 1)
    invoked from within
"eval "$command $outputfile1" "
    (procedure "feat_file:invoke" line 29)
    invoked from within
"feat_file:invoke .wdialog1 eddy(input) .fdt.ecc.input.var_filhis
.fdt.ecc.input.var_selhis ::FileEntry {ecc_update_files .fdt}"
    invoked from within
".wdialog1.f4.but_ok invoke"
    ("uplevel" body line 1)
    invoked from within
"uplevel #0 [list $w invoke]"
    (procedure "tk::ButtonUp" line 22)
    invoked from within
"tk::ButtonUp .wdialog1.f4.but_ok"
    (command bound to event)

I ignored the error and set the path for the output file
(set01_data_cor.nii.gz) in the same directory hoping this would correct the
error but it did not.

Is the error due to the fact that the file was not uncompressed?  Or is
there a specific directory I have to save the file with?  I opened it up
into the viewer and it shows up okay.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ajay