Hi everyone,

I have done tbss with TFCE. After a little more exploration I suspect that
the widespread results I have are mainly driven by cluster size/extent
rather than by T-stat (height) per voxel. Hence, I am interested in finding
the minimum T-statistic within my significant clusters, to get a better
understanding of what the TFCE method meant for my data.
I have managed to find the maximum T-stat using "cluster", but cannot find
the minimum T-stat within my cluster because I think option "--min" looks
for global minima instead. Is there an easy way to this?

Thankyou,
Emma