Hello Group!
Hi Mark,thanks!

I use cat *.e* and return error in open file niifty

and fslview output_all_fast_origsegs.nii.gz  generates an object similar to a potato

I am working with the FSL-first and
maybe my mistake is in the creation of the format  nii.gz

because  run  run_first_all   generate errors  name_archive.logs  (directory)

creation of the format  nii.gz

I use
     MRICONVERT dicom->FSL (IMAGE.hdr IMAGE.img)
    http://lcni.uoregon.edu/~jolinda/MRIConvert/

 then
    MRICRON
   http://www.sph.sc.edu/comd/rorden/mricron/