From: Steve Smith <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 9:49:24 AM
Subject: Re: [FSL] tbss again

Hi,

Not quite sure what you're saying here - are you saying that you have two covariates, and the resulting two stats maps have some (spatial) overlap between them?

Cheers.

On 18 Aug 2009, at 09:38, Reut Granot Halevy wrote:

> Hi again
> I wrote a mail i'm not sure was sent so here it is again and if it was sent twice
> I appologize...
> thanks for your quick response
> I another tbss question
> I have more than one event to correlate the single group with and yet the
> map doesnt separate between them so i don't know which event correlated
> with what. is there a  way to separate the events (maybe in the design) so I
> can tell which event correlated with the regions found?

Associate Director,  Oxford University FMRIB Centre

FMRIB, JR Hospital, Headington, Oxford  OX3 9DU, UK
+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)
[log in to unmask]    http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve