Hi,

I don't think you can change this in design.fsf (though we may add
that in future).

Currently to change this you would need to edit $FSLDIR/tcl/
featlib.tcl and find the relevant call to "flirt" - it's the line:

         fsl:exec "${FSLDIR}/bin/flirt -ref $ref -in $in -out $out -
omat ${out}.mat -cost corratio -dof $dof -searchrx -$search $search -
searchry -$search $search -searchrz -$search $search -interp $interp
$init $in_weighting"

Cheers.

On 12 Aug 2009, at 16:41, Wang, Ling wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I would like to ask how to change the flirt options in the feat.
> For example, if I want to change the cost function to "mutualinfo",
> should I modify my design.fsf file, or the script of $FSLDIR/bin/feat?
>
> I searched on the mailing list, but found only one directly related
> post,
> https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=ind05&L=FSL&P=R149855,
> It said that the feat command can be modified, but did not say how.
>
> Could anyone please give me some hints? That would be appreciated.
>
> Best wishes,
> Ling Wang
>
> --
> Ling Wang, PhD candidate
> Cognitive Neurology, Institute of Neurosciences and Medicine (INM-3)
> Research Centre Juelich
> 52425 Juelich, Germany
> Phone: +49-2461-614208
> Fax: +49-2461-611518
>
> International Graduate School of Neuroscience
> Ruhr University Bochum
> 44801 Bochum, Germany

+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)