Hi,

You can control the colorbar range via the scalar range settings
in the mesh options popup window (get this by clicking on the
button two to the right of the camera button).  Don't forget to
press enter after you've typed the value into the box, as
if you just click OK it may not register the change.  See the
fslcourse practical on FIRST for more info on using FSLView
with FIRST surfaces.

All the best,
	Mark