Hi Laura,

Yes please upload your data onto our server. It may help..

Also, I've just noticed that the last error you got from bedpostx
mentions line219 of the code. This suggests to me that you have been
using the released version of bedpostx, not the one I have sent you?
Can you please double-check that you've been using the version I sent
you?

Cheers,
Saad.