From: Brian Patenaude <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tue, Aug 18, 2009 12:00 pm
Subject: Re: [FSL] Strange FIRST (FSL 4.1.4) error - missing output files

Hi,

I'm coming in a bit late on this thread. first_flirt, the registration
portion of run_first_all was run on the aligned image, right? My best
guess is that the seg fault would come from sampling outside the image.
Did the alignment cut the brain stem quite high?

In general, I would suggest running first on the non-aligned data (i.e.
not resampled). Then, if you want the output in a different space,
transform the surfaces to that space.

Cheers,

Brian