Hi,

There are only a handful of publications so far as it is quite a new
tool, but
here are some ones that I know about:

de Jong, LW and van der Hiele, K. and Veer, IM and Houwing, JJ and
Westendorp, RGJ and Bollen, E. and de Bruin, PW and Middelkoop, HAM
and van Buchem, MA and van der Grond, J.
Strongly reduced volumes of putamen and thalamus in Alzheimer's
disease: an MRI study
Brain, 131(12), 3277-85, 2008

Peran, P. and Cherubini, A. and Luccichenti, G. and Hagberg, G. and
Demonet, J.F. and Rascol, O. and Celsis, P. and Caltagirone, C. and
Spalletta, G. and Sabatini, U.
Volume and iron content in basal ganglia and thalamus
Human Brain Mapping, 2009

Erickson, K.I. and Prakash, R.S. and Voss, M.W. and Chaddock, L. and
Hu, L. and Morris, K.S. and White, S.M. and Wojcicki, T.R. and
McAuley, E. and Kramer, A.F.
Aerobic fitness is associated with hippocampal volume in elderly humans
Hippocampus, 2009

Chan, S.W.Y. and Norbury, R. and Goodwin, G.M. and Harmer, C.J.
Risk for depression and neural responses to fearful facial expressions
of emotion
The British Journal of Psychiatry, 194(2), 139--145, 2009

Morey RA, Petty CM, Xu Y, Hayes JP, Wagner HR, Lewis DV, LaBar KS,
Styner M, McCarthy G.
A comparison of automated segmentation and manual tracing for
quantifying hippocampal and amygdala volumes.
Neuroimage, 45(3):855-66, 2009

Hope this helps.
All the best,
	Mark