From: FE Estates and Facilities Managers [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Colin Haigh
Sent: 28 August 2009 07:54
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Staff carprking

At present all our staff parking is free of charge, this includes 40 additional private car park spaces per week during term time which the College pays for.

However due to the need to reduce the cost of the 40 additional car space, the staff using the College car parks have been ask to contribute   approx £3.50 per week.

Please would you provide any feed back on how your staff parking procedures work and how much do you charge

Many thanks

Colin Haigh
Facilities Manager
Leeds College of Building
Tel: 0113 2226090

This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System on behalf
of Leeds College of Building.

"The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is
confidential, may be subject to legal professional privilege, and is
intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, or person responsible for delivering the message, please notify the sender immediately and do not read, copy,
distribute, use or retain the message or any part of it, as you are not
authorised to do so. This message is not intended to have contractual effect and the views expressed by the sender are not necessarily the views of Preston College Corporation."