Hi all.

A plea if you please - for the journal titled Scandinavian Journal of Work Environment and Health, Year 2007, volume 33.

We are missing all issues for the above journal for 2007 and so there is a sad little lonely spot on our shelves for where this journal should be. If there are any spares going about, we would love to have them and would of course refund postage costs with stamps.

Thanks

Marie Newey
Library Assistant

University Hospital Birmingham
Selly Oak Hospital
Education Centre, Library
Raddlebarn Road
Selly Oak
Birmingham
B29 6JD

Marie Newey
Library - Assistant
Internal:  52325
Email:  [log in to unmask]
Web:  http://www.uhb.nhs.uk

There are many ways for you to make a difference as a member of Queen Elizabeth and Selly Oak hospitals.
To find out more about becoming a member, please contact the membership team by email at [log in to unmask], or visit www.uhb.nhs.uk

Medical - University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust