Amazon citations not Harvard I am afraid, but here are a few books which
include this topic that I have read recently.

Research Ethics in the Real World: Issues and Solutions for Health and
Social Care Professionals (Paperback)
by Tony Long (Author), Martin Johnson (Author)

The Limits of Consent: A socio-ethical approach to human subject research in
medicine (Hardcover)
by Oonagh Corrigan (Editor), Kathleen Liddell (Editor), John McMillan
(Editor), Martin Richards (Editor), Charles Weijer (Editor)

Ethics and Evidence-Based Medicine: Fallibility and Responsibility in
Clinical Science (Hardcover)
by Kenneth W. Goodman
Kenneth W. Goodman (Author)

The Ethics and Politics of Human Experimentation (Hardcover)
by Paul Murray McNeill (Author)

Larry

Disability Studies at
> the University of Leeds (www.leeds.ac.uk/disability-studies).
> Enquiries about list administration should be sent to disability-research-
>
> Archives and tools are located at:
> www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/disability-research.html
> You can VIEW, POST, JOIN and LEAVE the list by logging in to this web
page.

Archives and tools are located at: