Dear All,

From the 1st September 2009 the name of the Learning Support Service at MMU will be
changing to the Learner Development Service.

We will continue to provide the same services to students and staff which are explained
on our website which can now be accessed at:

www.mmu.ac.uk/learnerdevelopment

Our new email address for the Manchester Office (from 1st Sept) will be:

Our telephone number remains the same: 0161 247 3491

Contact details for our MMU Cheshire office remain unchanged:

Tel:		0161 247 5326
Email: 	[log in to unmask]

Thank you

Anna Charles-Jones
Learning Support Adviser
Learning Support
Student Services
Student and Academic Services
Manchester Metropolitan University
All Saints Building
Oxford Road
Manchester
M15 6BH
United Kingdom

Tel. +44(0)161 247 3041
Fax. +44(0)161 247 6852
Email: [log in to unmask] ( mailto:[log in to unmask] )
Web page: http://www.mmu.ac.uk/sas

Before acting on this email or opening any attachments you should read the Manchester
Metropolitan University's email disclaimer available on its website
http://www.mmu.ac.uk/emaildisclaimer