I'd like to add my voice to Stuart's in thanking Karen for her
willingness to engage on these thorny implementation issues.  We (Jon
Phipps and I) are also working on DSP implementation and given that we
don't always have time to implement AND discuss fully the issues we're
running into, we appreciate even more that Karen is doing so.

I agree with Stuart as well that the DSP work is critical to DCMI's
future and it worries me that there doesn't seem to be much attention
paid to gathering information from the various implementors working out
here in the hustings.  And while I was interested to see Mikael's answer
to this question it doesn't really satisfy the needs that Stuart has so
well expressed.

I'm not sure that this forum is the best one to move forward on the
non-technical issues we've brought up, but it would be a mistake to
ignore them, in my opinion.

Regards,
Diane