From: Thomas, Russell
Sent: 07 August 2009 10:41
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Further articles

Dear List Members

Further in the future I’m going to turn my attention to the old town power stations and possibly tanneries as these have also been long neglected as subject areas.

Any polite suggestions greatly appreciated.

Best Regards

Dr Russell Thomas

BSc(Hons), PhD, CBIOL, MIBIOL, MIENVSc, CEnv, MSCI

Principal Scientist, Communities

Parsons Brinckerhoff

Queen Victoria House, Redland Hill, Bristol BS6 6US, UK

44-(0)117-933-9262;  mobile 44-(0)7879-602-509;  fax 44-(0)117-933-9253

[log in to unmask];  www.pbworld.com/ea

Think before you print

NOTICE: This communication and any attachments ("this message") may contain confidential information for
the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized use, disclosure, viewing, copying, alteration,
dissemination or distribution of, or reliance on this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, or you are not an authorized recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to
this message, delete this message and all copies from your e-mail system and destroy any printed copies.