Dear all (for those who are not on holidays :)

Just a few things you might be interested in:

•	CIRIA will hold a VOC seminar on 20 November in London  (on
assessment and mitigation). Hopefully by then, our VOC assessment report will
be out!!

•	CIRIA events about non-radioactive contamination on nuclear
licensed sites on 7 October in Birmingham

•	CIRIA annual contaminated land conference on 14 October 2009 in
London (this year there will be a heavy focus on overseas practice).

Attached are the programmes for these events. Please note that we are
offering quite a lot of discount to LACL and BRMF members.

Finally we are also holding a consultation workshop in Manchester on 11 Sep
2009 (afternoon) on my brownfield and open green space project. Please let
me know if you want to attend.

Regards

Joanne