Thanks for the replies - all much appreciated.

A couple of people sent through spreadsheets of their own CLEA input for
Cr(III). On initial inspection the parameters and other settings were
identical to mine, however, running the model my dataset gave 3400 mg/kg
whilst the other two gave 3000 mg/kg. The difference was due to a higher
inhalation pathway AC.

Closer inspection revealed that in my dataset the entry in the 'Inhal
HCV - Type' column wasn't aligned with the other lines in the column. An
extra space had crept into the entry on my spreadsheet: "_TDI" as
opposed to "TDI". A quick deletion and all was well.

I love this job!

Duncan

DUNCAN FAIRWOOD
Principal Consultant
BAE Systems Environmental
Euxton Lane, Chorley, Lancashire, PR7 6AQ
Tel:       +44(0)1257 242008
Fax:      +44(0)1257 242018
Mobile:  +44(0)7793 421835
Environmental Consultancy / Remediation Consultancy & Contracting
Visit our website at - www.baesystems.com/environmental
<outbind://2/www.baesystems.com/environmental>

BAE Systems Properties Limited
Registered Office: Warwick House, PO Box 87, Farnborough Aerospace
Centre, Farnborough, Hants, GU14 6YU, UK
Registered in England & Wales No: 2863702