Hello,

I'd use the Auto backup for this (so set to every 15 or 30 minutes).
(Project --> Backup).  In Analysis 2.1 (which we aim to get out next
week...) we're hoping that the crashing will be vastly reduced because
we're reusing the GLX canvases rather than keeping creating and deleting.
(I think that the problem below is one of timing, when some command is
being called on some canvas after it has been deleted.)

Wayne