We have unsuccessfully used in the past (by that I mean less than
stellar incorporation) the Gibco/Invitrogen Sf900-SFM w/o Met/Cys media.
Then we saw Karin Reinisch's paper (Dong et al, Immunity, 2009) and they
used Expression Systems' ESF921. This protocol works for us.

Engin

--
Engin Özkan
Post-doctoral Scholar