Hi Li,

I had the same problem with the FPLC fridge.  I ended up buying a three door fridge from a restaurant equipment supplier and we are very happy with the unit (around 4K with free delivery in US). (http://www.instawares.com/full-glass-triple-door.ts-72g.0.7.htm). These unit does not come with an excess port however to thread wires through so you might need to ask for it.

Best,

Choel

Choel Kim
Department of Pharmacology