In the latest versions of refmac, it has a default selection of TLS
groups so that you don't need to create a TLSIN file. I believe this
default selection includes waters in the first hydration shell. You
should be able to override this with an explicit selection in TLSIN.

Cheers
Martyn

On Thu, 2009-08-27 at 09:37 -0700, Ethan Merritt wrote:
> On Thursday 27 August 2009, Elad Binshtien wrote:
> > Dear all,
> > I run refmac5 on TLS & restrained refinement mode. my pdb input file contain anisotropic temp for the amino acid and isotropic temp for the cofactors and water. The refinement parameters is set on mixed isotropic/ anisotropic temp and in TLS parameters the check box add TLS contribution is marked.
>
> But in your definition of TLS groups  (the *.tls input file)
> do you list the water residues as belonging to one of the TLS groups?
> If so, don't do that.
>
> 	Ethan
>

> > In the pdb output the cofactor stay with isotropic temp BUT the water get anisotropic temp.
> > How can i leave the water with the isotropic tepm
> > (i work on win version)
> >
> > thanks Elad
> >

> > Elad Binshtein
> > Ph.D student
> > Department of Life Science
> > Ben Gurion University of the Negev
> > Ph: 972-8-6461325‎

*               Dr. Martyn Winn                                       *
*   STFC Daresbury Laboratory, Daresbury, Warrington, WA4 4AD, U.K.   *
*   Tel: +44 1925 603455    E-mail: [log in to unmask]            *
*   Fax: +44 1925 603825    Skype name: martyn.winn                   *
*             URL: http://www.ccp4.ac.uk/martyn/                      *